Tuesday 27 March 2007

Rock Solid

My brother suggested I pop my Facial Cleansing Wipes and Feminine Wipes (don't ask) in the freezer overnight. Bearing in mind the temperature in the freezer (minus 18) isn't as cold as where we are heading (minus 30) this was a rather handy hint. I have just pulled out the Wipes and attempted to open both packs. Rock Solid. Can I try and pull a single wipe out of either pack? No. I bashed the pack against the wooden kitchen surface. Just like a block of ice. My brother said that I would be wearing four pairs of gloves in the Arctic so if I couldn't do it with my bare hands then what hope had I? I told him that I had just bought some baby wipes (two for the price of one) so I'd pop one pack of those in the freezer. I pray I will be able to use them. My brother has also asked if I have practised using my portable pee bottle - the Lady Jane and Little John? I have kept meaning to try them but, somehow, more important things keep cropping up, like buying more chocolate and heat warmers in the event of any muscle strain. He pointed out that it was a High Priority for me to check out my Lady Jane and advised me to try it at my earliest convenience. I guess I better give it a go. My daughter was not impressed with the Lady Jane and gave me that look which said, 'I wish I had a normal Mum!'

No comments: